1. The most commonly used alarm clock is the alarm clock with two small bells on the head and a round face.
2. On the front of the alarm clock is the alarm bell and timetable.
3. There are two rotary buttons on the back of the alarm clock, one to control the minute hand pointer and the other to control the alarm pointer. The small button that can be moved is the alarm switch.
4. The minute hand pointer is used to set the time. When the minute hand pointer rotates once, the hour hand pointer will move one grid.
5. If you want to set the alarm at what time, just point the pointer of the alarm clock at the time.