There are three main purposes for choosing a wall clock:
1. Look at the time. Feature.
The choice of this type of wall clock should have clear fonts, clear hour and minute hands. Meeting rooms, stations, and other public places. There are some additional functions, such as temperature and humidity, more accurate radio waves, perpetual calendar, and smart wall clocks.
According to the different environment, choose the style–
1. Appearance-round, square, artistic modeling.
2. Size: The size of the wall clock is generally expressed in inches, 1 inch = 2.54 cm. The commonly used wall clock with a diameter of 12 inches = 30 cm is suitable for an indoor area of about 20 square meters, and a wall clock with a diameter of 14 inches = 35 cm is suitable for an indoor area of about 20-50 square meters. Generally, a 12-inch or 14-inch living room is more suitable for a family, and a bedroom of 12-10 inches is fine, not too big, because the floor height of a family generally does not exceed 3 meters, so it is not suitable for hanging a wall clock of too large size.
3. Material. The material is actually getting more and more attention. The clock body is made of plastic (good materials use ABS-industrial engineering plastics, poor ones use PE-change benzene, and the worse ones use black recycled plastics. This part of the market takes up the market. Most of them, except for brand clocks, generally use recycled materials; metals (iron, copper, aluminum, etc.); wood (solid wood, synthetic wood density board); materials are also determined according to personal preferences and home environment.
3. Brand, some durable goods in life pay more attention to the brand. A wall clock has a lifespan of 5-20 years. It is accompanied every day in the life. The brand is not only the embodiment of quality but also the taste of identity, so a good environment must be used better. s brand.
4. Quality, quality should be paid attention to. Generally, brand clocks use better movements.