|PRODUCT NAME||Oak silent alarm clock|
|SIZE||14*13*6.5cm（Can be customized）|
|MATERIAL||Imported high quality oak|
|COLOR||As your requirements(ex.Red, white, black, blue, purple, brown, camel, green, yellow…)|
|DELIVERY TIME||Within 15 or 30 days based on different quantity|
|FEATURES||10 cycles of ringing, more than 5 minutes of snooze, bid farewell to oversleeping troubles, can also easily watch time in the dark, not glare, power saving, low travel time error, quiet operation, suitable for living room, study, bedroom.|
Alarm clock selection
(1) Check the appearance first: the color of the bell shell is even and bright, without stripping, discoloration and scratches. The clock face should be clean, the scale is even, and the writing is clear.
(2) Check sensitivity: When the spring is slightly activated, the second- hand starts to move, which proves that the sensitivity is high. The clock with high sensitivity continues to take longer.
(3) Check the sound of walking time: Place the clock face left and right, up and down, if the sound is light and heavy in all directions, even if there is no noise, it means normal.
(4) Check whether the needle is touched: when the needle is moved, the minute hand is used, and the hour and minute hands are coincident with the second hand (the three needles overlap), and a certain gap should be maintained between the three needles, and it is not allowed to rub. At the same time, the needle and the clock face, the glass should also have a proper gap.
(5) Check the trouble: respectively, dial the noisy face to 3, 6, 9, 12, and then dial the hour and minute hand to these places. If the noise is within 5 minutes, the accident is normal.
(6) Check the alarm sound; the alarm sound should be clear, loud, no dumb, no air.
(7) Check the tightness of the needle spoon and the key spoon: the tightness should be moderate. If the needle is loose, it means that the spring force on the center wheel is insufficient, which will cause the second hand to go and the minute hand does not go or go slowly. If the key is loose, the alarm surface will follow the hour and minute hands. But if they are too tight, it is not convenient to use.