We take great care to protect the personal information and privacy of our users. We understand that your information to us through the Internet is based on our trust. We value this trust and understand the importance of privacy to you. Work hard to protect your privacy.
I. About personal information collection
The following information about you may be collected, stored and used when we provide services. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to enjoy some of the services we offer, or you may not be able to achieve the desired results of the related services.
When you understand our website, with your consent and confirmation, we will ask you to provide some personal information by email. These personal data include but are not limited to:
Personally identifiable information: such as name, phone number, mailing address, address, email address, etc.
We collect such personal information primarily to ensure that our customers are able to use our services more easily and satisfactorily. We will not use the information you provide for other purposes without your consent and confirmation.
Instructions for the use of personal information
Our collection of personal information is used to provide services to you and to improve the quality of our services. Personal information collected may be used for the following purposes:
1. Provide you with the products you consult and maintain and improve these services.
Right to modify and update this statement
2. When we provide services, ensure the safety of the products and services we provide to you;
3. Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
4. Make us more aware of how you access and use our services to respond to your individual needs in a targeted manner
About the principle of user information restriction
We may use the collected personal data outside the necessary scope if one of the following conditions is met:
1. Your written consent has been obtained;
2. To avoid your immediate danger to life, body or property;
3. In an emergency, in order to protect the personal or public safety of us and our users.
Principles for disclosure of personal data
When a government agency requires us to disclose your personal data in accordance with legal procedures, we will provide your personal data at the request of the law enforcement agency or for public safety purposes. We do not accept any responsibility for any disclosure in this case.